How to exchange and return your order:
You have full return and right of withdrawal:
There is a 30-day right of return / right of withdrawal from when the item is received by the customer. If you return the item, it has to be in the same condition as when you received it. We do not accept return packages sent to a parcel box / parcel shop or by COD (Cash on delivery).
Please note that for stock sales / sales, there is only a 14-day return policy.
We do not exchange items on the webshop. If you want other items than the ones you have received, you must return them back to us and then make a new order for the desired items. The shipping costs for the return is borne by the buyer.
If you wish to return your order, please return to the address: Dronning Olgas Vej 15A, 2000 Frederiksberg.
Please note: We do not accept return packages sent to a parcel box / parcel shop or by COD (Cash on delivery). Returns are to be sent directly to our address.
You can also choose to deliver your package personally in our mailbox on weekdays between 8am and 4pm at the above address (we do not accept at the door due to Covid-19)
Follow these steps to return your order:
1. Attach your invoice / delivery note in the package.
2. Buy a return label and put it on the outside of the package.
3. Pack the order securely and make sure all items are returned in the same condition as when you received them.
4. Deliver the package to a GLS parcel shop
5. Remember a receipt for the shipment from the service you used to send the package back. The receipt is your proof of your return.
We recommend the use of GLS as a freight supplier.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 52391001.
WE REPLACE THE ITEM IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG:
If the item has been damaged during transport, we will replace it. Read more here: TERMS AND CONDITIONS